They are a 5 star PADI, CMAS & BSAC diving center in the Red Sea in Egypt. They offer all levels of diving from beginner tasters to advanced levels. They offer bubble makers, open water, advanced and specialty courses up to the level of dive master and dive instructors. They have daily recreational dives, snorkeling, sea safari and Dolphin House trips. They offer night dives, wreck diving, nitrox and their instructors speak Arabic, English, German, Russian, Polish & French.
Ilios Dive Club offers full services for divers and non-divers.
The dive center is equipped with two multimedia classrooms, two big guest equipment rooms, workshop, filling station (Nitrox available), wheelchair accessible guest toilets and showers and a very big rinsing area. The ISO certified Ilios Dive Club is a member in CDWS (Chamber of diving and water sports, Egypt) and a recognized PADI dive school (# 35559), SSI center (# 720129) and ESA point (#0164).
Dima Red Sea is an authorized PADI Dive Center and PADI Dive Store Member since September 26, 2016. It is a leading scuba diving service provider located in Hurghada (Red Sea - Egypt) and also sells scuba diving equipment and PADI training materials. It offers PADI scuba diving training and education, organized and guided snorkeling, scuba diving, and liveaboard diving safaris in addition to sailing trips in the Red Sea. Dima Red Sea also offers special programs tailored to the needs of women, children, and people with special needs.
Dima Red Sea stands out by being a pioneer around the world in offering special training workshops to corporate businesses in leadership, team building, communication and time management using water activities.
At PADI 5* Career Development Center (CDC) Panorama Divers they offer a wide range of services to guests:
- Daily diving
- PADI Instructor Development Courses
- PADI Training courses
- Technical courses & diving
- CCR Poseidon MKVI & Se7en courses & diving
- Underwater photography
- Equipment rental
- Private equipment maintenance and servicing
Voodoo Divers is a PADI 5 Star IDC Centre, which offers:
– Modern and well maintained diving equipment
– Hightly professional, qualified and enthusiastic European staff
– Modern and well equipped dive boats with excellent crew
– Safe diving practices as the highest priority
– Spare diving equipment, First Aid kit and DAN Oxygen kit on board
– On board hot showers, always a hangtank at 5 metres
– Thorough safety and pre dive briefings
– Diving courses from beginner level to PADI instructor according to PADI standards
– Respect for the aquatic wildlife
– Transfer service to and from divers' accommodation in Hurghada
– Tailormade trips for dive clubs
– Discount plan for returning guests
– Personal attention and guidance
– Proper coffee and tea for free at the Dive Centre
– Dutch hospitality – WiFi at the Dive Centre
- they follow and meet the highest standards in the world, and the standards of the World Underwater Federation (PADI) & Egypt Diving and Lifesaving Federation.
- their branches are meeting the requirements of the ISO standards.ISO24803:2007 EN14476:2004.
- their Branches are all PADI 5 stars diving centres
- all their branches are members in Search and Rescue program (SAR).
- all their branches are covered by Hyper Medic insurance with Hypermed.
- all their branches are covered by Civil insurance with El-Mohandes insurance company.
- all their compressors are brand new from BAUER KOMPRESSOREN Ltd, and they are being maintained only by BAUER technicians to guarantee that guests will have pure air
- all their Equipment is brand new from SCUBAPRO, and is being maintained only by SCUBAPRO technicians, and also their company is a SCUBAPRO club member.
- all their branches are following the rules of the International Life Saving Federation (ILS).
Chloe’s Diving Center perform daily diving excursions, diving courses, water activities & diving safaris in the Red Sea.
Their professional diving school in Hurghada offers a wide variety possibilities of diving including PADI diving courses for the beginner up to the professional divemaster. Their fully qualified instructors speak both German and English and they offer guides in English, German, French, Arabic Russian, Czech and Polish.
They offer a number of diving packages, from 1 day to 10 days, with 2 dives per day. They also offer a number of courses for the absolute beginners to advanced divers looking to expand their skills.
Alysés Plongée offers:
- Diving trips to the day (departure early in the morning to be the first on the sites).
- Optional FFESSM or PADI diving courses supervised by qualified instructors.
- Cruises diving on all of the Red Sea (up to 8 proposed routes)