At Scuba Evolution India, their beliefs are straightforward:
– They believe in safe Scuba Diving – in helping new divers explore a whole new environment without harming themselves or the surroundings.
– They believe in clear waters – protecting the clean ecosystem that was entrusted to us.
– They believe in extensively educating a new generation of recreational divers – giving them the right introduction to scuba diving in Goa.
– They believe in holistic experiences – by being the first dive shop on the mainland to provide you with accommodation, equipment and everything related to safe Scuba Diving.
– They believe in exploring new frontiers – discovering new dive sites all over the country.
– Finally, they believe in the importance of research – new discoveries that will help them climb to greater heights, as they plunge into deeper depths.
Ever since they saw Superman, they wanted to be him.
Crazy it may seem, but they gathered their grit and started the quest of exploration and discoveries.
It was in the depths of oceanic water, that they discovered that they could be one. That they could fly.
And that’s how thye became Flying Fish.
Ever since, they have made it a point to help fellow dreamers dive into the magical depths and fly with the magnificent marine creatures.
The team of experienced and skilled Diving Instructors, Dive Masters has hand-picked some of the most breathtaking locations in the waters of Goa.
But, words won’t weave that magic, an actual dive will.
So, come, take that dive with them. And be a Superman!
Goa Diving, a PADI dive centre and India’s first mainland scuba diving school was established in 1991 by Scotsman William Downie, an experienced diver with many logged dives around the Scottish coast and one of the first divers to explore the Goan coast during his time working with the Indian Navy from 1985 to 1991.
Goa Diving operates from Bogmalo Beach and scuba dives at Grand Island.
If you love to scuba dive, or want to learn how to scuba dive give them a call and they can meet all your needs. Goa diving offers PADI certification from Beginner to professional level.
Local dive sites include the SS Mary(a steamship built in West Hartlepool, England in 1948) which lies in shallow water close to Grande Island. Other sites include a quaint coral bay and the reef around the island.
Pigeon or Netrani Island, the only sensible alternative to local Goan dive sites, is dived as an overnight excursion and offers abundant marine life in clear water conditions.
West Coast Adventure’s set up its first dive operation in Murdeshwar in 2013 and another the following year in Goa. They have inland centres & affiliations in Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru and our next destination is Kapu, Udipi near Manipal.
They are Passionate, Competent, Committed, Customer centric and Respect Nature. Each member of the team lives these values and the instructors are amongst the best in the country today.
At West Coast, they pride themselves in their commitment to the guest’s safety and providing them with a great dive experience. They offer Discover Dives, Inland (Pool) diving, PADI & SSI certified courses & Fun dives, all under the guidance of PADI & SSI certified professional instructors. This allows guests to have fun & create unforgettable experiences in a safe environment.
They maintain safety & first aid equipment at the dive centres and all instructors and dive masters are Emergency First Responders.
Selecting your scuba experience needs careful consideration. Not only do you want to be content with the dive centre you choose, but more importantly feel completely at ease with your dive instructor.
Why Chose Aqua Sports Goa?
- Safety First. Your safety is their top priority with quality and specialized equipment’s they put your safety first.
- Unbeatable Prices. All packages at Aqua Sports Goa are of reasonable prices with are affordable and worth your pay.
- Services. They provide the best services to their valued customers, which is on time and as promised.
- Friendly Staff. The Aqua Sports Goa's staff in friendly, cooperative and always willing to help you.
Easy online booking. Now you gain access to their packages and services by online booking via their website.
- Good Will. They have been serving in Goa's tourism industry since 1991 and every year they have almost 90% satisfied customers.
Every diver or student that comes to Goa Aquatics is trained and educated in standards defined by PADI with superior customer service. They share their love and passion for oceans with you all, so it will spread as their compassion to every being.
All divers are guided in small groups and if you are first time diver (DSD) one on one attention by instructor’s and with students or certified diver they keep their group small.
Goa Aquatics always keeps the equipment, staff and facility at highest quality. They believe that the staff is their main strength, they are asset that cannot be matched and provide students with same proficiency of education and experience which they seek from Goa Aquatics.
Scuba Goa conducts Professional Diving Courses and Fun Dives in and around the scenic bio-hot spots of Goa. they use state of the art equipment and trained personnel for all their tours
Their core belief can be summarised in Sanskrit as ( athiti devo bhava) which means customer is a divine being.
Add a dive at Sail Rock
Please rate your dive
Rate your diving experience
When did you dive?
said he dived with you on .
You already added a dive here, on this date.
Add as buddy for this dive?
Drag the red marker or modify the GPS coordinates below