Gili Tepekong is located not far from Amuk Bay and is a single island exposed to current coming from the North, making it a site exclusively for certified and experienced divers.
If the current and conditions permit, you pass through a small cave and come out the other side onto a magnificent vertical wall. Once you turn around and arrive back to the coral reef, you’ll be amazed by its excellent health and beauty, and the sheer quantity of fish. There is even the possibility to see some pelagics such as black and white tip reef sharks, barracuda, stingrays, and sometimes even the jaw-dropping Mola Mola (Sunfish), particularly from July to October.
Thanks to the current, the visibility is often very good. However, Tepekong is a dive site where conditions can change very quickly and it's preferable to wait for favorable conditions before jumping in and diving on this site. You can trust and have faith in the experienced dive guides and instructors of your dive center to keep you safe.
- Type of dive: Wall, coral reef, deep, photography
- Depth: 10- 25 metres
- Certification level required: Experienced, certified diver (preferably Advanced Open Water or equivalent)
- Visibility: 15-30 metres
- Current: Moderate to very strong, unpredictable, down-current
- Access: Speed boat or traditional boat
- Temperature: 26 – 30⁰ C
- Flora and fauna: Blacktip and whitetip reef sharks, barracuda, stingray, trevally, sweetlips, napoleon wrasse, grouper, moray, nudibranch, cuttlefish, turtle, Mola Mola (sunfish)
- Best time of year: All year
Для этого дайв-сайта не было добавлено ни одного изображения.Добавить погружение
Морская жизньВиды, встреченные дайверами
На этом дайв-сайте не обнаружены морские обитатели.Добавить погружение