What makes freediving with Freedive Nusa the best choice?
- Professional team of instructors.
The maximum depth in the strait between Bali and Nusa Penida is 200m. You can dive from the shore after passing the underwater seaweed gardens. After that gardens the sea bottom is dropping deep on almost 90-degree wall. For training sessions we are going for diving from the boat.
- Water temperature is 27-29 degrees all year long.
- Clean water and perfect visibility.
As soon as this island is quite far from Bali, the water here is much clearer than in around Bali, especially it could be different in the raining season.
- Rich underwater world. It’s the best place in all Bali measured by the number of species you can see underwater. There is a high possibility to see Manta Rays and Mola-Mola fish.
- Amazing sites are also making Nusa Penida a perfect place to visit: beautiful beaches, breathtaking cliffs, underground temple, waterfalls, etc.
- Regular yoga sessions in our studio.
Bali's untouched secret island of Nusa Penida is gaining in popularity, not just for diving but for the range of land-based adventures to be had! Spectacular beaches and hiking, traditional villages, and ample wilderness to disconnect and unwind.
Our dive centre on Nusa Penida takes guests to the same great dive sites in the Nusa Penida Marine Park (such as Manta Point, Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh and more) but caters to guests staying on the island of Nusa Penida itself.
The first and only PADI 5* IDC dive centre on Nusa Penida, make Blue Corner your choice for your diving holiday.
Nos formations vont depuis le baptême jusqu’aux niveaux instructeurs pour les fédérations SSI et TDI .
Nos instructeurs francophones ont tous des années d’expérience et sont habitués à prendre en charge les débutants comme les plongeurs expérimentés.
Depuis le Niveau 1 jusqu’à l’instructorat, profitez des richesses marines uniques de l’île, le tout avec un matériel neuf Scubapro et des formations accessibles.
Profitez de nos années d’expérience de la plongée et la vie en Asie du Sud Est. Nous vous apporterons conseils sur les choses à savoir à propos de Nusa Penida, nos meilleurs plans sur Bali et les trésors à découvrir de l’Indonésie.
Choose a truly eco-friendly dive operator in a breath taking location.
See the best of Nusa Penida’s marine park and pick your next adventure from our comprehensive range of dive courses.
What’s more ? We offer unparalleled benefits at competitive rates.
- Share your dives in small groups, with passionate & fully dedicated dive professionals
- Train beyond standard’s requirements with accomplished Instructors.
- Breathe air purified to EU standards & dive with freshly serviced or brand new equipment.
- Discover the comfort of an operation designed for optimal energy, water & waste management.
- We are the first and only dive center giving you direct & unlimited access to Crystal bay.
- We offer the full range of dive courses & extended premium training options with extra benefits.
- We help you choose between SSI, CMAS or PADI & you train with versatile dive Pros.
Just breathe ... with Reeflex Divers.
Located in Ancak Village. The stunning location of Twin Island Dive and Villas, adds to the character of the dive centre. From the villas where the dive centre is based, to the personalized experienced that Twin Island Dive offers on every trip, high standards and quality is what Twin Island Dive is all about. Diving some of the best Indonesia dive sites.
Dive with professional, multilingual and friendly staff that adapts dive plans to your personal wants and needs.
Dive in and learn about some of the most diverse marine environments in the Coral Triangle. Sanctum Dive is dedicated to protecting and preserving the reefs they visit, removing one plastic bottle at a time.
Penida Dive Resort and its experienced guides are ready to present you 20 sites out of which some are ranked among pearls of world's diving terrains. Three years of diving in the waters of Nusa Penida and over 2.500 dives in these terrains serves as insurance for remarkable diving adventures. Generally speaking, the diving conditions at Nusa Penida are convenient for advanced divers AOWD.
When two fun divers cumulating 30 years of experience and 4000 dives around the world, including 2000 dives in Nusa Penida, meet in the paradise of divers, what do they do? They create a dive center, with high expectations, to offer to their guests the best and the safest diving experience in Nusa Penida.